This is the Horde. Below are our Recipes. Thanks for sharing our Kitchen

Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Beginning

We live in the kitchen in our house. I vowed when my boys were born that they would learn how to cook and bake and be able to fend for themselves in a pinch.

Over the years the kids have always been in the kitchen with me. We have a biannual Perogy making day where all of the kids have a little job on the assembly line. My beloved Gran used to make them and taught me. I wish to pass this on.

The older boys have daily tasks in the kitchen to cover their cell phone bills. I figure with the money we are saving by making everything from scratch we can trade off the cell phone bills.

My 14 year old makes bread dough daily and gets them into the loaf pans to rise. My oldest makes treats for lunches and occasionally takes care of dinner. The little ones just love helping out.

I hope you enjoy these recipes and please let me know how you make out with them if you try them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...